45 weeks to go and my Annual Training Plan (ATP) is starting to be populated in Training Peaks. Two weeks complete so far, all fairly loose and unstructured fun fitness.
Split into phases I am 3/5 in Preparation block , followed by Base 1,2,3, Build 1,2, Peak 1,2 blocks then Race week.
Week T-45 30th September to 6th October summary: Off Season preparation
- FTP test – 20 mins =144w
- Bike Smartt – week one of 12 week progressive course on Wattbikes
- Strength training sessions at home and gym inlcuding 20 mins yoga for runners
- Lumpy road bike ride – got to take advantage of the autumn sunshine
- Nature run – 5 miles hit by conker !
- Got wet in the pool, first time for a few months
- Evening dog jog/walks – soon be lost as daylight hours reduce.
- Lost 1lb weight